Hours of Operation: 7:45 - 3:05
Library Rules and Circulation Policies:
- Follow all school rules.
- Handle materials with care and respect.
- If you get a book off the shelf and forget where it goes, place it in the book drop for the librarian to find the proper place.
- Be respectful.
- Students may check out two books at a time.
- Students may not choose books that are more than 0.1 above their assigned reading range.
- Students may not check out books that are below their reading level unless they've met their AR goal.
- Students have two weeks to read their books once they are checked out. After that period, books should be either returned or renewed for an additional check-out period.
- The MMS Library will not issue fines for overdue books during the school year. If an overdue book is not found or returned by the end of the school year, a fine will be issued at that time. All books must be returned or paid for in order to participate in May Day.